Add to Wishlist
Git Crash Course for Beginners
Git Tutorial – Crash Course Content:
- What is GIT and Why should we use GIT?
- What terminologies do we use in GIT?
- How to install and setup GIT on Windows machine?
- How to create a local GIT repository?
- How to add changes to the staging area and commit them?
- How to ignore changes to files and folders?
- How to create, switch, and merge branches?
- How to create a Github account and create a repository on it?
- How to push and pull changes to and from Github repository?
Git Crash Course - Basics
Git – Content of Course
Introduction to GIT
Why to use Git?
Working with Git
How to Install Git
How to set Git Credentials
How to Create a Local Git Repository
How to Add change to Staging?
How to Commit changes?
How to Amend Commit?
How to Ignore files in Git?
How to Create a New Branch?
How to Swtich between two Branches?
How to Merge two Git Branches?
Creating GitHub Account
How to Create a GitHub/Remote Repository?
How to Push Changes to Remote Git Repository?
How to Clone Remote Repository?
How to Pull Changes from Remote Repository?
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review